Terms of Service
Imortalis platform (owned by Subdominant OÜ, registered in Estonia) provides a service that brings together people who are looking for a partner to have a child with. The platform distinguishes two sides of user on the platform – aspiring fathers and aspiring mothers. Our pricelist for services rendered is provided on our webpage www.imortalis.com/pricing
As the platform handles information and actions of most importance to our users, then you must:
- Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
- Provide accurate information about yourself.
- Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes.
- Not share your password, give access to your Imortalis account to others, or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
We try to make Imortalis broadly available to everyone, but you cannot use Imortalis if:
- You are under 21 years old.
- You are a convicted sex offender.
- We've previously disabled your account for breaches of our Terms or Policies.
- You are prohibited from receiving our products, services, or software under applicable laws.
- You may not use our Products to do or share anything:
That breaches these Terms, our community standards or other rules that apply to your use of Imortalis platform.
That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
That infringes or breaches someone else's rights, including their intellectual property rights.
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our products.
- You may not access or collect data from our products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
We can remove or block content that is in breach of these provisions.
If we remove content that you have shared for violation of our Community Standards we’ll let you know and explain any options you have to request another review, unless you seriously or repeatedly violate these Terms or if doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons.
We also can remove or restrict access to your content, services or information if we determine that doing so is reasonably necessary to avoid or mitigate adverse legal or regulatory impacts to Imortalis.
Permission to use content you create and share: Some content that you share or upload, such as photos or videos, may be protected by intellectual property laws.
You own the intellectual property rights (things like copyright or trademarks) in any such content that you create and share on Imortalis. Nothing in these Terms takes away the rights you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want.
However, to provide our services we need you to give us some legal permissions (known as a ‘license’) to use this content. This is solely for the purposes of providing and improving our Products and services.
Specifically, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content. This means, for example, that if you share a photo on Imortalis, you give us permission to store, copy, and share it with others such as service providers that support our service.This license will end when your content is deleted from our systems.
You can delete content individually or all at once by deleting your account. You can download a copy of your data at any time before deleting your account.
When you delete content, it’s no longer visible to other users, however it may continue to exist elsewhere on our systems where:
immediate deletion is not possible due to technical limitations (in which case, your content will be deleted within a maximum of 90 days from when you delete it);
your content has been used by others in accordance with this license and they have not deleted it (in which case this license will continue to apply until that content is deleted); or
where immediate deletion would restrict our ability to:
investigate or identify illegal activity or violations of our terms and policies (for example, to identify or investigate misuse of our Products or systems);
comply with a legal obligation, such as the preservation of evidence; or
comply with a request of a judicial or administrative authority, law enforcement or a government agency;
in which case, the content will be retained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been retained (the exact duration will vary on a case-by-case basis).
In each of the above cases, this license will continue until the content has been fully deleted.
- We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make our Products better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. We will only make any changes if the provisions are no longer appropriate or if they are incomplete, and only if the changes are reasonable and take due account of your interests.
- We will notify you (for example, by email or through our Products) at least 30 days before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect, unless the changes are required by law. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Products.
- We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be a part of the Imortalis community, you can delete your account at any time.
Account suspension or termination
We want Imortalis to be a place where people feel welcome and safe to be honest who they are and what they seek.
If we determine that you have clearly, seriously or repeatedly breached our Terms or Policies, including in particular our Community Standards, we may suspend or permanently disable access to your account. We may also suspend or disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights or where we are required to do so for legal reasons.
Where we take such action we’ll let you know and explain any options you have to request a review, unless doing so may expose us or others to legal liability; harm our community of users; compromise or interfere with the integrity or operation of any of our services, systems or Products; where we are restricted due to technical limitations; or where we are prohibited from doing so for legal reasons.
These Terms make up the entire agreement between you and Subdominant OÜ regarding your use of our Products. They supersede any prior agreements.
If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
You may designate a person (called a legacy contact) to manage your account if it is memorialized. Only your legacy contact or a person who you have identified in a valid will or similar document expressing clear consent to disclose your content upon death or incapacity will be able to seek disclosure from your account after it is memorialized.
We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. But you should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.